mostali make paper

From: Topi Pitkanen <tzpitkan_at_mappi.helsinki.fi>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:49:57 +0300 (EET DST)

Mostali have paper-machines. Mostali have small paper-factories! And aldryami HATE mostali for cutting trees to make pulp and paper. Aldryami of the Stinking Forest have a darkness age myth about horrible wood-harvester machine the mostali unleashed upon them. (RQA6)

I believe that mostali produce a significant amount of paper. In my game paper is a product mostali trade in Dragonpass Dwarf Mine and I think this contributes for example to the lunar bureocrasy... (Lunar provincial goverment gets exclusive buy of the paper produced and usually little is left to others seeking the "first choice of a writer")

"Any worldwiew that isn't strange is automatically false."