Paper, and soylent green

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:35:01 +0300

Topi wrote:
:I can throw in a thought that the silver-mostali (the teachers) use paper
:in excessive amounts. They have copyist nilmerg's (or whatever). And
:necessary information is constantly given to not-yet-ready-to-work
:dwarves to digest (possibly quite literally).

Gold-mostali, I bet you meant.

Thank's for reminding me. One of the three grades (and products) of mostali food is processed foreststuff (elves, trees, grasses). Paper can very well be a side benefit, easily added into the food processing plants (which I suspect tend to take up a huge portion of a dwarven settlement)

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.