Oakfed

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_gslis.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:42:18 -0500

Keith N says:

>Peter, this is tenuous link worthy of a radio DJ. Are you a radio DJ?

        No, but I do a great late-night Am DJ voice. So what's tenuous about it?

>Oakfed is a fallen to earth Great
>Spirit; perhaps he is a Soul Part of Lodril. Even if he is not exactly that
>it may be that he would react to the same magical rituals and sacrifices in
>the same way.

        Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

>I would ignore the four worlds paradigm. Are you a Godlearner as well as a
>Radio DJ?
>GL FM?

        Now you are just being mean. I find it a little hard to ignore the four worlds paradigm; it's plastered all over everything. (Not my favorite part of Hero Wars, but I have no intention of adding to this particular thread....)

Peter Larsen