Non human issue - Tradetalk # 7

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:50:22 +0200

Hi friends

Tradetalk # 7 - the nonhuman issue - is out now. If you don't have a subscription of Tradetalk yet then you should order it now. We will soon running out of issues of Tradetalk # 7, because the print run isn't very big.

The content of Tradetalk # 7 will be:

News from the Trader 		- Greg gives some news from Issaries Inc.
Ducks and Undead 		- News ideas about Ducks and Delectis Marsh from
				Simon E. Phipps
How I Kill Undead		- from Simon E. Phipp
The Upland Marsh		- from Simon E. Phipp
Delecti our saviour		- from Simon E. Phipp
Quack! Glub, glub		- from Simon E. Phipp
What the father Keet told me 	- Infant ducks from Vesa Lethinen
A journal fragment about Ducks 	- from Michael Cule
Into the Dragonland 		- adventure from Joerg Baumgartner, Helge Reuter
				and Ingo Tschinke
The Telmori (four different articles) - from Thomas Gottschall
The Wolfbrother's bond		- from Thomas Gottschall
How Dog and Wolf became enemies - from Thomas Gottschall
Spears of the Telmori		- from Thomas Gottschall
The Magic of the Wolfpeople 	- from Thomas Gottschall
The wasp riders			- from Andre Jarosch, Martin Hawley, Simon Bray
				and Steven Martin
Eluare				- from Jamie Revell
Beastmen			- from Peter Metcalfe
Aldryami			- from Shannon Appelcline
Rituals  part 1 (a series for RQ) - from Stephen Martin
CoC - Denizens of the Depths	- from Shannon Appelcline

As you see, this will be an interesting and sometimes very funny issue of Tradetalk, with excellent artwork from Dario Corallo, Juha Harju, Jon Hodgson and Simon Bray. Anybody of yours who want to order it writes to: Tradetalk_at_t-online.de

There are still available from the Chaos Society:

TT # 2 		- Safelster Ralios special
TT # 3 		- east wilds Ralios special
TT # 4		- island holy country special
TT # 5		- Caladraland & Vinga special
TT # 6 		- catch up Ralios and Holy country (nearly sold out)
TT # 7 		- the non human issue (described above)

the oncoming issues will be:

Tradetalk # 8	- Pavis and Big Rubble
Tradetalk # 9	- Handra and the Traderprinces

We are still in need of any kind of articels and artwork. Send articles or artwork to: Tradetalk, Ingo Tschinke, Schevemoorer Landstrasse 33, D - 28325 Bremen, Germany.

Furthermore we have Ye Booke of Tentacles:

Ye Booke of Tentacles # 1	- Sorry, tottaly sold out
Ye Booke of Tentacles # 2	- Full coulored issue with 136 pages
Ye Booke of Tentacles # 3	- Pavis and Big Rubble compandium and a lot more
				with 136 pages of gloranthan gold

YBoT # 2 and 3 are available as nice price for 40,- DM. English and Americans see your chance in the currency rate, this is only 13 UKP and 18 US$.

If you want Tradetalk # 6 and Ye Booke of Tentacles # 3 order soon, there are only a few issues available now.

A tradetalk subscription of five issues costs only 43,- DM (incl. Porto but exclusive bank fees). If you use a normal american, british, australian or japanese cheque add 6 UKP or 10 US$ to your order for the bank fee, please.

If you want to get also Pavis and Big Rubble adventure special, the compandium # 2 from Ian Thompson, make also your preorder now - it will be 20,- DM for it.

We are accepting any kind of cheques, from anywhere around the world (see bank fee).

Cheers

ingo

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #74