Re: Yelm, Apollo, etc.

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_sric.sri.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:44:52 -0800

> Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:57:29 -0700
> From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
> Subject: Re: Yelm, Apollo, etc.; paper
>

> The source I used had Helios and Zeus interacting, so I infer that
> Helios was not a Titan.

Prometheus and Epimetheus were Titans, but that didn't stop the Zeus interacting with Prometheus or the Olympians giving Pandora as a wife to Epimetheus.

Anyway, proves our "subjectivist" point, that even RW gods could be somewhat "fuzzy".

> Maybe paper is intended to be food? Sort of like potato chips
> (crisps) or tortillas or the wrappers for spring rolls. Too bad
> mostali don't interact enough with humans that they often snack on
> important scrolls...

LOL! Maybe another idea for a troll fast food place? An aldryami burrito?

Tom