Re: Cold?

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:08:02 EDT

Oliver Bernuetz:

<< I'm hoping that any weather information in HW supplements will be like those
 found in the old Pavis box with real temperature ranges given as opposed to  subjective terms like cold and hot. >>

     That's how I wrote the weather section in Sorcerer Knights, although I can't say what will happen after it gets edited for publication. OTOH, the current draft of Thunder Rebels uses the subjective terms - doubtless so that we can all carry on blissfully arguing about whether -10 is actually 'cold' or not. :-)

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky