Re: Gods...

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_thestableyard.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:12:00 +0100 (BST)

Dom Twist wrote (in reply to me) :

> Of course a lot of both my reply and the question is sort of RQ
> centric......HW :-Having the Orlanthi keywords sort of assumes that although
> a Character may well centre on one God or Goddess he applies his worship to
> the ENTIRE faith.

My point in asking was exactly to move towards removing the 'one cult' bias of old runequest. I like the fact that the 'worship storm pantheon' (or whatever) rating is used to simulate calling on the appropriate god for the moment, and had taken it more or less as a given that this was now the model most people were happy with.

Given the general positiveness of initiating in different gods at different times, the next question is :

How is this achieved? Is it a sudden change, or does your relationship with the 'old' god fade slowly over time as you give him less and less worship?

Cheers,
Graham