French News

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:15:20 +0200

I hear that people were flocking to the Multisim table for Hero Wars at last weekend's Monde du Jeu convention, and shying away from concurrent D&D 3 demos ! Hearts and minds ... :-)

In other news, Les Erudits de l'Ambigu Number 1 was launched very successfully at the con. This new zine for Hero Wars and Glorantha is published by French God Learners and an English one, and focuses on immediately useful gaming material.

We are happy to have been able to contribute towards Multisim's success at the con.

Web site at : http://erudits.free.fr

Julian Lord