Western writing

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:33:16 +0200

David Cake :

> I'm not sure which exactly ended up as the official view.

I seem to remember one of the camps getting a 'Minor Victory', but I suppose the positive effects therefrom only lasted about a season or so ...

> Julian asserted that it was idiographic and sparked of a fresh
> skirmish,

But I think that I'm in the 'Brithini Latin' camp nowadays, from info provided by Greg (although he was a bit wishy-washy admittedly) and arguments provided by Peter IIRC.

> but Trotsky's summary is probably the most recent. Trotsky,
> is this the official Gregly view?

The official Greggly view would probably be that it's more fun to keep us guessing.

Julian Lord