Any fluent French speakers??

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:27:53 +1000

Hi (and 'Help!)

I've hit a bit of bad luck...

The French translator who offered his services (and is a French HW author) is about to embark on a long holiday,

This happens just as we are finishing the official Pavic cults, and just as the French publishers of H Wars are wanting them urgently to include in their imminent release of the Pavis material in French

I'm in the throes of completing:
Pavis, Zola Fel, Flintnail, and Yelorna.

And Yelmalio, Lanbril, and Black Fang will be done by the end of the weekend

All are short-form at this stage.

If you speak fluent French, preferably native, and would have the time to do even one of these, I'd be extremely grateful, and you'd get your name on the piece too.

Hope to hear from someone, soon!

thanks

Ian