Re: Humakt and Fertility

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:19:09 +0100 (BST)

Simon Hibbs:
> I don't think either worshiping, or even being devoted to Humakt
> automaticaly makes you infertile, or likely to induce stillbirths.

I agree. It "reduces your fertiility" in the sense that it might make you less likely to get laid, certainly less likely to get married, would reduce both your access to fertility magic, and the likelihood of you wanting/needing it, and opens the gate to, as you say, geasa, magical side-effects, HQ outcomes, and general magical forswearing of your fertility, to a greater or lesser degree. Nothing so direct or deterministic as humakti particles in the blood reducing sperm counts or ovum health.

Slán,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #97