Western Writing

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:25:48 EDT

What bugs me is that we Malkioni have a perfectly good number system, with zeroes, and decimals etc and you Heortlings come along and count to 20 and then mush it all up with your stupid WWWWW's when a perfectly valid number system (and dice) was available to go with it. I speak of course of the Zzaburi Solid known as a D10, and the number system that goes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, and can be added up easily, and isn't a mouthful to double you double you double you speak, and ....argh...Pagans!!

Keith 'in love with the decimal system' Nellist