Tradtalk #7 & the Elurae

From: sneadj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:18:11 -0700

I received Tradetalk #7 today and was greatly impressed. It contains a wealth of excellent information on various non-humans. However, I did notice one problem and have one request for future issues. In the beginning it was stated that the magazine supports both RQ and HW mechanics. It was certainly true that all RQbased  articles featured HW conversion, but the reverse was not always true. The articles on on the Elurae and their deity Vuskarasa were HW only. I love Glorantha, but have little knowledge of & no interest in the Hero Wars mechanics. Could some kind soul here perhaps email me or post RQ conversions for those two articles here.

Many Thanks-