Re: Tradetalk #7 & the Elurae

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:42:21 +0200

John Snead wrote:

> I received Tradetalk #7 today and was greatly impressed.

Thanks, that you like it.

It
> contains a wealth of excellent information on various non-humans.
> However, I did notice one problem and have one request for future
> issues. In the beginning it was stated that the magazine supports
> both RQ and HW mechanics. It was certainly true that all RQ-
> based articles featured HW conversion, but the reverse was not
> always true. The articles on on the Elurae and their deity
> Vuskarasa were HW only. I love Glorantha, but have little
> knowledge of & no interest in the Hero Wars mechanics. Could
> some kind soul here perhaps email me or post RQ conversions for
> those two articles here.

Yes, I see this problem. especially the Eluare & Vuskarasa article are pure HW articles because they should have been published in Anaxial's Roster (at least the Eluare, Steve wrote Vuskarasa as fan article), therefore we haven't changed them. But I know that still most of the Glorantha fans are using the RQ system. So will we will try our very best, to have stats for both system. If we don't have or you will miss them, we will publishing them on our webpage www.die-sns.de or www.tradetalk.de

Cheers

ingo