football of writing

From: Topi Pitkanen <tzpitkan_at_mappi.helsinki.fi>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:40:08 +0200 (EET)

Trotsky and Metcalfe:
T>Past evidence suggests that new footballs will not be long in arriving
M>I haven't seen any coming from either Anaxial's Roster or the Glorantha
M>Introduction.

:)
Mister Metcalfe, doesn't that make you egually quilty with mister Trotsky for not remembering to write us nice inflated footballs? ...trollballs anyone?

Writing:
I did not honestly know what I started when I innocently asked about Western. But I would like to thank all those people who answered me. I consider myself sligthly converted to the cursive-alphabet camp. I think I still won't completely abandon my old 10 000 writing runes assumption, perhaps that will become part of The God-Learner mystery - thankfully gone now, but still haunting thoughts and memories of people like a dead football.

PS. Gloranthan alcohol - didn't Uz have boozestones - magical rocks that one dips into a mug and the stone adds the alcohol potency of any ligour inside.

"Any worldwiew that isn't strange is automatically false."