Re: Where are the still active temples of Orlanth in the Sartar area during the Lunar occupation..

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_lhr-sys.dhl.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:51:45 +0000

> Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:27:03 +0100
> From: "Emmanuel Ponette" <e.ponette_at_co-link.be>
> Subject: Where are the still active temples of Orlanth in the Sartar area during the Lunar occupation..
>
> somewhere around the Starbrow rebellion?
>
> I imagine there are some hidden. If so, what did they do to hide/protect
> them from the Lunars?

- -..

Orlanthi worship in the open air, as Orlanth is the god of the winds. Only in the cities are there what a Dara Happan would call temples: monumental buildings. I like my Orlanth temples to be standing stones on wind swept hill tops. In my game, the Lunars spend most of their time in or around the cities, roads and lowlands. This leaves many Orlanth temples completely unmolested.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #106