Orlanthi Temples

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 11:18:01 +1300

Emmanuel Ponette:

>Where is the Old Wind Temple?

At least thirty miles south of Boldhome in the Storm Mountains.

>Is there a temple of Orlanth in/near the Kerofin Mountain?

There is no established structure there AFAIK but the top is a well-known Holy Place to Orlanth and many Orlanthi Priests at least have been there.

>I think I remember there is a temple of Maran Gor there. What
>are the relationship between the 2 religion (at the same period).

The Earthshakers can't really do anything about the Orlanthi above them. So I think they ignore them.

>Is there shrines of other 'lightbringers' near these temples
>(OWT, OV)?
Nothing on the scale of the temple to Orlanth or Maran Gor. The Exiles at the base might have some shrines to the others Lightbringers but that's about it.