Kerofin Mountain

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:20:38 +0000

In message <200011031945.LAA27375_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Is there a temple of Orlanth in/near the
>Kerofin Mountain?

The whole mountain is a sacred site to Orlanth being his birthplace. There's supposed to be a 'Cave of the Winds' (am I remembering that right) high up on it. I do seem to recall that the upper levels poke into the Godplane and climbing up, jumping off and having faith that the winds will uphold you is a sign of piety in the Orlanthi religion. - --
Michael Cule