Illumination

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 23:28:37 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>Arkat was Traitor of Many Traditions and wreaked havoc in Middle of
>Continent, he also cultivated concept of Illumination as "Chaos" and spread
>his teaching of Stygian Heresy Banner his Empire (Maybe Involving Dark
>Mother Worship teaching Sorcery and Illumination only usable for the person
>in Charge),

I don't think Arkatism involves the worship of the Dark Mother. AFAIK that's only associated with Arkat the Troll and the God Learners tarred all Arkati creeds with this brush whether it was true or not.

>In Hero Wars for against the Game System , still not explained
>about Cult Restriction and Power of Illumination as RQ3 and Lord
>of Terror, Dorastor taught.

RQ3 and GoG didn't really explain illumination so I think the proper place for illumination is in the Lunar Book.