Gagarth

From: Mark Galeotti <m.galeotti_at_his.keele.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:23:28 -0000

Comrades!

There's an updated version of my Gagarth write-up on the Issaries website fan contributions page, in part reflecting discussion on this list, which also has a stab at disentangling Gagarth-the-Orlanthi-Deity and Wild-Hunter-the-Praxian-Spirit (basically, the latter is misapplied worship). If anyone has a spare minute to take a look, I'd be grateful for any feedback - not least because Greg has implied that it may be the other way round (ie, that Gagarth is actually the Wild Hunter spirit and the Praxians have it right). This actually makes a lot more sense (and explains why Gagarthi shamen are especially vicious, as they are not wasting their hero points!), so there is likely to be another revision at some time...

Mark