HW Illumination

From: Ian Thomson <IThomson_at_groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:34:23 +1100

I'm interested in anyone's knowledge of how to incorporate Illumination into HW

I believe there has been some official development of ideas?

Specifically I'd like advice on how to create Illuminated Lunar badguys for a couple of scenarios that I'm involved in

In the old RQ days, you just said 'Illuminated 38%' or whatever, with some background info on where, how/by whom they became Illuminated and how this has affected their behaviour

I don't think this works for HW?

Perhaps it goes through Lunar (and other) mystically related Cults? It'd be a real shame if there was no scope anymore for abominable illuminated Lunar fiends hiding behind a veneer of respectability

Ian