closing

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:10:48 +0200

:It would seem so, because that spell is the only way of crossing the
:ocean... Wait. Elves could use misapplied worship! I don't think that
:dwarves could do so. Heehaw. The Ocean-Crossing spirits of Dormalio, the
:sailing leaf. ;)
:
:Elves don't do much sailing AFAIK, but the Dwarves of Slon do. Someone
:should really invent how the dwarves overcome the Closing. Maybe they
:were the ones who really cast it!?! Break a few kogs here and some bolts
:there and voila oceans don't work properly. That wouldn't be a very
:dwarvish thing to do.

I think you guys are taking the closing too seriously. Who says that the elves and dwarves can't have broken it themselves. They have no shortage of magic. The elven forest's have whooping amounts of raw power, and the dwarven sorcery should have no trouble solving a problem that a mere Esrolian malkioni commoner can crack.

Parhaps the closing didn't even have any effect on dwarven/elven/troll sailing.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.