sacrifice

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 16:17:29 EST

In a message dated 11/23/00 4:36:59PM, you write:

<< I particularly like Intriplicatos, the god of bureaucratic paperwork  in the Lunar Empire created by Nick Brooke and/or Chris Gidlow.  Worshipers burn the most legible copy of each document to their god.>>

Perhaps they file it under 'B' for bin, or in "the round file" or any other endlessly amusing office jokes that those of you who work in offices might know of. Alternatively, they copy extra copies to nearly everyone, even to people who have no interest in the subject in a kind of memo fever that swamps people with irrelevant memos and (more recently) e-mails.

 <<In the case of Yinkini, I would guess that sacrificing shadow cats would  have similar conotations to human sacrifice, depending on how hsunchen  you like to make them. Perhaps they substitute the sacrifice of shadow  cats for human sacrifice?>>

I would think they sacrifice their place by the fire, or their comfy chair.

 Keith N