Intriplicatos

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:20:06 -0000

Simon wrote:

> I particularly like Intriplicatos, the god of bureaucratic paperwork
> in the Lunar Empire created by Nick Brooke and/or Chris Gidlow.
> Worshipers burn the most legible copy of each document to their god.

Intriplicatos was the brainchild of Mike Hagen, author of much of the Rough Guide to Glamour.

Intriplicatos was the brainchild of Mike Hagen, author of much of the Rough Guide to Glamour.

Intriplicatos was the brainchild of Mike Hagen, author of much of the Rough Guide to Glamour.

(OK, I'll stop now).

The cult of Intriplicatos has a secret knowledge skill taught only to cult members: "Bureaucratic Wisdom." While achieving high levels in this discipline is necessary to rise through the ranks of the cult (much like Charismatic Wisdom in the Path of Immanent Mastery), the skill has almost no value whatsoever in any other context (much like Charismatic Wisdom in the Path of Immanent Mastery).

In the hands of an Illuminate, however, it is reported to be deadly...

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick