RE: The Glorantha Digest V8 #132

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:22:16 -0000

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

Hiya,

I'm new to this list, so excuse me if I'm doing the wrong thing here. Anyway, I am trying to locate some info on the Lunar conquest of Dragon Pass, and am hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I am thinking of constructing an adventure around a Lunar general attempting to drive a bridge over a river in Dragon Pass, facing Sarterite resistance. This will be a historical game, as it is my first outing.

Anyway, what I need is info on how extensively this phase has been recorded in Glorantha Cannon, where I might be able to find usefule dates and personalities, and any information that may exist on the features and conditions of the Creek, the Riverm and the Stream. Anyone able to help?

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>RE: The Glorantha Digest V8 #132</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hiya,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm new to this list, so excuse me if I'm doing the =
wrong thing here.&nbsp; Anyway, I am trying to locate some info on the = Lunar conquest of Dragon Pass, and am hoping someone could point me in = the right direction.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am thinking of constructing an adventure around a =
Lunar general attempting to drive a bridge over a river in Dragon Pass, = facing Sarterite resistance.&nbsp; This will be a historical game, as = it is my first outing.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyway, what I need is info on how extensively this =
phase has been recorded in Glorantha Cannon, where I might be able to = find usefule dates and personalities, and any information that may = exist on the features and conditions of the Creek, the Riverm and the = Stream.&nbsp; Anyone able to help?</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C0587D.719EE950--