"The Zzabur Dispute" (Re: mostali ahoy)

From: Topi Pitkänen <tzpitkan_at_mappi.helsinki.fi>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:49:08 +0200 (EET)

Well, there allways seems to be people there who don't believe in the Sorcerer Supreme. I am not to blame you. Personally I no longer want to take sides on this old argument! But I have to say that the Good Pharaoah seemed to Believe in this ZzaBur figure - very much so. Actually I was left under the impression that from where-ever far our Beloved Belintar originally came - or to be more punctual swam; as you know His origins are still mystery to us - Our Pharaoah came from a place where this Zzabur fellow had showed up!

 I recall Belintar saying once - while wonderously drunk - that He chose the Holy Country because it was "approximately the furthest away" He could get from
"that bore bastard zzazabuur ##!" defiler of good creation". Belintar really
sounded bitter then.
I don't know the hows and whys of this - but I noticed that the contents of Pharoahs Jars turned from wine to water at His mention of the disputed sorcerer.

;--)

"Any worldwiew that isn't strange is automatically false."