The Orlanthi Naminator

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:50:00 -0500

Friends, are you having trouble naming your Orlanthi PCs or NPCs? Does every one of your NPCs end up being named Odd Oddson because you just can't come up with a good, original name? Well fret no longer because today I am telling you about a brand new product that is just what the doctor
ordered, The Orlanhti Naminator. Using the wonders of the Internet, eight sided, four sided and 10 sided dice you can now roll up an original Orlanthi style name!

Use the Naminator and you can get Orlanthi with such colourful names as

Kalman Hagenson

Volsung Afison

Freyja Thirsdaughter

Imagine the fun you'll have. No longer will your NPCs and PCs suffer from colourless names that sound made up and don't fit the culture.

Try the Naminator today!

But seriously, it's a bit of fun I put together. It's meant mostly for me as I suffer
from all the aforementioned problems. I tried to find a support group but I couldn't, so I did this instead.

http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/sartar/namina.html

Enjoy.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/