The Epithetisizer

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:49:00 -0500

Do your characters suffer from boring epithets or bynames?

"Hi, my name's Dag Dagson the Nifty."

"Howdy, I'm Bob the Nice."

Well fret no longer because now there's a solution. The Epithetisizer. Use the Epithetisizer to randomly generate a nifty epithet for your character.

"Stay villain and face the wrath of Boldor Ognusson the Cairn-breaker."

"Well good evening young lady, they call me Billy-goat Ufi. And it's
not just because of the smell, if you know what I mean."

Suffer no longer from boring old epithets, now you can be called such exciting or descriptive epithets as :

Skull-cleaver

Surprise-attack

Button-arse

Wild-Oats-