Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #138

From: paposehn_at_juno.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:35:39 -0800

Hero Wars Demo people needed!

I am looking for GMs to run demos for Hero Wars and GM at conventions. This is an officially sponsored program by Greg and Issaries. Please contact me at the address below and Please use "Hero Wars Demo Program" for your subject line. I get about 100 pieces of e-mail a day and it helps with the sorting.

If you and I have been in contact in the past PLEASE send me a note. My computer crashed about 3 weeks ago and I lost most of my correspondance with GMs.

Thanks!

Phil Posehn
paposehn_at_juno.com

Violin,n.An attempt to produce music by abrading the entrails of a cat with the tail of a horse.
  Ambrose Bierce--"The Devil's Dictionary"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #140