Various

From: Fabian Kuechler <f.kuechler_at_berlin.doro.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:54:30 +0200

The Glorantha Digest schrieb:

> From: "Christoph Kohring" <ChOK_at_urbanet.ch>
> Subject: Training the fyrd? You bet!

> Fyrdmen Cow-Ring Wilfriedson a.k.a sdt EFA Christoph Kohring, cp EFA III/8,
> bat fus mont 8, rgt inf mont 5, div mont 10, CA Mont 3, Forces terrestres de
> l'armée Suisse. http://www.armee.ch

Ah, yes! The Swiss still have their Fryd active! We should not raid them this Fire Season! ;-)
A very good Swiss Tradition! Good post, thanx.

> From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
> Subject: The Epithetisizer

Excellent stuff Oliver, thank you!

> Hero Wars Demo people needed!

Recently we founded the NARRATORS RING in Germany. An organisation of Narrators who run Demo Games in Germany.
German Readers on the Digest who are interested in joining the NARRATORS RING or looking for a Demo Game please contact:

fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de

Fabian Kuechler