GLORANTHA DIGEST ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED

From: Stephen P. Martin <stephen_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:21:41 -0800

To All:

Greetings from Issaries, Inc.

As of Monday of this week, the administration of the Glorantha Digest was turned over to Issaries, Inc. Eric Rowe has been maintaining the list for some time, but his business does not allow him the time to do this any longer.

However, the Glorantha Digest is not really an Issaries list, because we do not contribute to it. We would like to see the list's grand old tradition continue. However, we have only two employees and absolutely no time to maintain the list.

As such, we are seeking a volunteer to do this. The person should have some familiarity with majordomo (and if they understand what that means, they already know more than I do!), and should read the list regularly so that they can keep an eye on the list. Please note that we are not seeking this volunteer to maintain the list _for us_, but to take over maintenance of the list completely.

If you would be willing to take on this responsibility, please contact me at stephen_at_glorantha.com.

As always, I apologize for interrupting everyone's discussion, even if it was for official business this time.

Cheers,

Stephen Martin
Issaries, Inc.  900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648   Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <http://www.glorantha.com/>www.HeroWars.com