Egroups

From: David Scott <d.scott_at_ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:38:53 +0000

>Since Eric Rowe has retired from being this list's administrator,
>and Stephen Martin is looking for someone to run it in his place,
>what would people think about running this all through egroups?
>
>It seems to work well enough for the Hero Wars groups.
>
>Rick

Sadly You still need a moderator/owner:-( and it still takes up time. Once groups are set up they run smoothly. Setting up and transfering will take some effort. I run 4 lists myself, but really wouldn't consider adding a list this size. Egroups does allow multiple moderators/admins, so a group of 2-5 might be a good idea.

David_at_snail.dircon.co.uk