Artificial Hero / All Heros are Villains

From: Terra Incognita <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:22:44 +0900

JarEel Razoress is Hero who is created from Magical Experiment of Eel Ariash Clan
in Doblian. Spontaneous generation? Puppet of Fate? All questions come to whether All humans are equal or not. Game System shouldn't say any about it.

Hero Wars Game is for Heros not for Oridinaries. And Four Group of Fundamentalists all deny Heros for similar attitude to Change and Timepassing.

Sorceror of Sog City:"We should not see boundary of Existence, many evil sorcerors hope beyond that as Faustus, all became False Gods because their personality involving complexity of worse human Vadel nature hard to explain from our simplified reusable Logic. But they cannot use their absurd existence for seeking Truth, because their false existence itself far from reliability involving their error to World, we should become observer for working Logic. We call this fatal error Shackle of Evil Sorcerors. We use Logic and Logos of Grimoire and rely to reason and Matter, we deny our characteristic."

Always RW europian philosophers struggle for building bridge across Pit over Void...
Gap between God and Reason, Judaeosm and Grecism... Descartes need Reality of Our Existence and failed, his bridge was shattered for later attack of philosophers. Benito Spinoza succeed to make Closed God which involved human act only suited to Righteousness, but he lost accuracy of human nature. Brithini saw ideal of Land of Logic, without any disorder and chaos.
Hrestol way is another fault to shattering their Conviction.

Priestess of Esrolia:"Of course we know Heros but we don't have interest to these great guys, we harvest these crops, Heros and other Great Ones take them to our own for Heroic Deed. Cannot you understand? We sacrifice for Great Ernalda Exchange as for Heros keep thier lunchbox from other heros, and Ernalda and her husbands keep annual cycle of time, we grow old with timepassing, Great guys denied this cycle and want to beyond this, they went to Past World and made Change like brutal Orlanth...They used their Time for their desire, not for happiness of mind. They cannot enjoy characteristic and harmony of nature, deny their part given as Ego from Ernalda and boundary of world, want to become Corner of Cosmic Compromise."

IMO, "Compromise" directly means one category of them: 1.a. A settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions. b. The result of such a settlement.
2. Something that combines qualities or elements of different things: The incongruous design is a compromise between high tech and early American. 3. A concession to something detrimental or pejorative: a compromise of morality.

Orlanthi sought way of divine teaching suited to their Mundane Life, and in negative level, Orlanth has chance someday quitting to fight and made peace.

Shaman of Jolar:"Ha? We Shamans see Mystery of All things, if you cannot see the other side, keep me watching. Everything has Spirit Nature, and they manifests in other side...Shamans see worthiness of Everything except these want to become Power not Part. We don't abuse unnecessarily boundary between life and death. Power always need responsibility unless you don't want evil, We can call that Invisible Cage of Greater Spirit. We shamans are Vessels for containing various spirits as Foci to Simple Magic, Using of Integration and Fetch, we are versatile to circumstances and can skip Space and Body, emphasizes Own Passion, we need not uncontrollable mastery as Theist and Sorcerers. We need Spirit of Hero only for containing to our vessel. We don't need our Fate or Self without Circumstance"

animistic Otherside has direct parallel to Mundane World,

Mystic of Haragara:"Illumination teaches Garden of Temptation, and Hero is general term for explaining in Material Realm, our final purpose is Liberation from this world...We are always minority in society group but Eastern Society made us tutors and mentors to understanding Truth, some mystics accept shackle of mandane world for enlightment of Mundane World, but they should ignore their working for they are Illusion (so we always lose in material realm.) And if they stray road and went Code Status of Garden, they are bound doubly, we call this state Illusion in the Mirror for these poor immortals. We always struggle for understanding ourselves and Mind, Unconsciousness."

I still cannot grasp division of Animism and Mysticism wholeheartedly. Napoleon

Magic System of Glorantha:
We know new Four Categories set from Hero Wars Game, they are Theism, Animism, Sorcery, Mysticism, but what is the difference without mentioning system of Otherworld? We know some of topological crossroads in these many virtual realities of garden of temptation.

Unfinished Letter