Re: chariots; Third Eye Blue

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:45:23 -0800

Peter Larsen

>Do the Sartarites use chariots anymore? I thought that was a Ralios thing,
>although I have no idea where I got this idea (Ralian chariots are
>mentioned in G:IttHW (a curse is involved, if I remember), I mean
>Sartarites not using them).

Sartarites (indeed, any Heortlings) don't use war chariots; they may use them in ceremonies.

Chariots are used in East Ralios, for transport and in war. They have smallish horses, and the Galanini intensely dislike anyone other than themselves riding horses. The chariot is a loophole in their prohibition.

Jerome asks about Third Eye Blue.

I don't have Entekosiad at work, but I think you'll find the earliest mentions of them there (Daxdarius gets his armor from them as I recall).

>Another very terrible question: are they blue-skinned or is this just their
>third eye which is blue?

Most tattoos take on a bluish hue.

David Dunham dunham_at_pensee.com
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein