Egroups

From: Michael Hitchens <michael_at_cit.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:12:42 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, The Glorantha Digest wrote:

> From: "Loren Miller" <loren_at_ioxy.com>
> There are some pro-Egroups and some anti-Egroups posters on this digest, and
> I'd be interested to find out how the percentages would break down. Please
> answer the following survey at Egroups.
>
> http://www.egroups.com/surveys/Glorantha?id=443808

I tried, but to do so I had to join the group glorantha. Which currently has 14 members (counting me). I don't think you're going to get a good response. I'm not sure setting up the group to have it voted on was a good idea. If the vote goes against e-groups I'd suggest terminating the group glorantha to avoid confusion.

My vote is still against egroups.

Michael