Re: Valkyries

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 04:59:21 EST

Terra Incognita:

<< Non Official

 Secret Order of Valkyries in Fronela

 The most of cult members are unorthodox Malkioni Logicians who want to communicate and harmonise nature of North Continent....Not force their view to Another World as Western Sea Religion Fundamental Liturgists.>>

     I rather got the impression that the valkyries were Yggite - is this some different group with a similar name? Certainly, all the illustrations of Gunda I've seen don't make her look much like a Malkioni knight...

     During the Ban, Loskalm was remarkably successful at kicking out anyone who disagreed with their beliefs (there *are* exceptions, according to the current draft of SK, but this doesn't sound to me like it would be one of them). So I presume your lot are from the Janube, yes?

<< God of Silver Feet (Why New Hrestoli call him "God" merely a demon?) >>

    Its probably an old Fronelan term - the Loskalmi themselves most likely don't use it IMO.

<< Dark Veiled Lady cut their borderly way for Selfish Distorted
Purpose...She cheated her husband for Selfish Warped Purpose and started Syndics Ban. >>

     She had already left the country by then, so I guess you're suggesting that this was the result of some long-term plan she set in motion?

<<King Siglat and New Hrestoli Power forced their New Doctrine even to Elder Races
 and Traditions...Yggites, Ouori, Aldryami, Grotaron, Hsunchens and Valkyries...>>

     I don't think so. They'd *like* to, I admit, but they certainly haven't managed it yet.

<< New Hrestoli: Valkyries secretly infiltrated Structure of Kingdom and
Church, supported their distorted Justice for their Greater Justice, but they are pessimistic confronting merely a Hrestoli Orders to Near Threat.>>

     Well, the New Hrestoli already have an order of warrior-women - although its very new and is still relatively small. There are also women at very high positions within the Loskalmi government, although definitely in a minority. However, infiltration of the Church and Kingdom seems to me to be a nigh on impossible task.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky