Re: Hulk vs. Superman

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_sric.sri.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:58:50 -0800

> From: "Richard, Jeff" <Jeff.Richard_at_METROKC.GOV>
> Subject: Hulk versus Superman... I mean Orlanthi versus the Lunars
>
> This ongoing debate on whether the Orlanthi or the Lunars are more
> "kick-ass" has reached a very silly level.

Mikko started it! Mikko started it! He's just grouchy, 'cos his mother wears Army boots.

> It kind of reminds me of the
> sort of playground arguments between whether the Hulk could beat Superman
> that I had when I was nine years old (for what it is worth, clearly the
> answer is the Hulk - I mean, let's not be foolish).

Indeed. However, Dr. Strange, with the powers of the hoary hosts of Hoggoth, could easily hand them their asses on a plate.

Just the same as Maculus the Monitor could beat any published RQ Storm Voice or Wind Lord into a draught excluder and comfy pair of slippers.

Tom