The blood of Sartar

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:13:03 +0200

Here's something we really miss in Glorantha.

What do people look like? How do they dress? Individuals, as well as nationalities.

At the moment I would really, really like to know what did Sartar the Changer look like, and what do his descendants look like?

Was Sartar dark or light, or parhaps a readhead? (Incidentally Gunda should be a scandinavian style blonde, not red!). Did Sartar have a beard or a moustache? Did he dress simply or splendedly?

What does Isidilian the Wise look like? How do the dwarves in Boldhome dress, how do they speak?

What did Pavis look like? What about Flintnail Hardeye?

I think these things are very important in actual roleplaying. We should ask Greg for his opinion, and make up the details he doesn't care about (I know Greg doesn't work much on the level of visual detail).

Comments please,

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.