Re: The blood of Sartar

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:38:03 EST

Mikko Rintasaari:

<< Here's something we really miss in Glorantha.

 What do people look like? How do they dress? Individuals, as well as nationalities. >>

      I generally agree with this sentiment, although as I'm only involved at present with players books I can only say for sure that its being done at the 'nationality' level. But I hope the individuals will be done too, in the right sort of supplements. OTOH, good artwork goes a long way to remedying this IMO, and that seems to be what we're getting (main HW rulebook aside).

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky