Please no, not Gibson !

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:50:43 +0000

Hi all,

Chris Bell:
>BTW, the illos in King of Dragon Pass were a joy, although I imagined
>Orlanth as having brown hair and looking like Gibson's William Wallace. :)

No no no, please god no ! Other than this option I don't care. It's bad enough that Stirling Council recently erected a new William Wallace statue (near to the wallace monument) based on Gibson in dat movie. No I'm not joking :-(

On a funnier note I've seen an inflight magazine brought home from Alaska where there is an article on "Scotland". The piece is of corse 98% about Edinburgh (spot the disgruntled "weegie") then mentions Stirling where the tourist can "visit the famous monument to Wallace Simpson" :0)

Keith is spot on with Peter O'Toole as Ethilrist though.