Who is Edgar Cayce?

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:39:15 EST

Christoph:
<< Who is Edgar Cayce by the way?>>

Yes, who is Edgar Cyce?

<< As for Terra, he is Japanese and his mastery
 of Shakespeare's language..>>

<< Some people do read his messages and appreciate his erudition and findburied
  inside his difficult prose-some hidden gems of wisdom that give a new  twist and a refreshing view to our beloved Glorantha.>>

They are some of my favourite posts. I have used, and will use again, some of his stuff directly in games. The recent Blue Moon post is an exellent load of cryptic Blue Moon 'flotilla of secrets' to hand out to confuse a Blue Moon PC.

<< P.P.S.: It's amazing to see the number of Japanese who are member of the
GTA
 compared to those who are active on the list, don't you think?!? >>

I do not subscribe to any Japanese lists due to the inconvenient lack of ability on my part to read Japanese. If I were Japanese I do not think I would subscribe to an english language list?

Keith