Cayce Incognitus

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:41:45 +0100

> Optimist knows "Hero Wars Thunder Rebels will be published in this year!"

Realist remembers: "HeroQuest will be published in 'Next Year'!"

> Normal knows "Storm Tribe may be published in the next year, I hope."

Normal is my friend.

> Pessimist knows "Sorceror Knights will never be published, as Tower of Night
> and Rune Quest 4th.

Optimist knows Sorceror Knights will be done & Tower of Night sits in someone's cardboard box and might come out one day "next year" ; but RuneQuest 4 not worth printing. Also, Hasbro buys Avalon Hill, buys Wizards of the Coast, publishes Dungeons & Dragons, pushes Peter Adkison out of his own company, and also owns "RuneQuest (tm)". Slayers.

> May be Sartar Rising is drowned under horizon.

White "SR!" Moon will shine over all !

> Greg Stafford is always visionary, not architect!"

Too much Blue Moon Light in his brain.

Julian Lord