Sylila and Lunar religions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:16:52 +1300

Theo Posselt:

>|Very few Rufelza, Hwarin is a small cult, but certainly
>|7Ms and the other Lunar classic cults, the rest seems
>|about right.

>Interesting... I had thought that Rufelza was the
>'popular' face of the empire inside.

I think Martin errs when he suggests Seven Mothers for Rufelza. The Seven Mothers is really the Lunar Provincial Church which would not be worshipped within the Heartlands.

I don't know on what grounds Martin doesn't think the Rufelzans aren't numerous but as Jillaro is a lunar city and is large enough to have a mob, Rufelza would seem perfect for them.