quaff piss

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:25:43 +0100

><< Gee, Wahanie, I didn't know that you drank mere *mead*. Those strange
>concoctions of yours...
>Roderick >>
>
>Great Wahanie does not *drink* anything. The ability is *Quaff*, a much
more
>heroic thing to do. Besides, I thought it was fermented Bull's Piss.
>Keith

You tell em, Khan Keith. We won't have any unheroic drinking. About what it is tho, I guess I've been calling it mead (just to make it sound nice) so long that I've actually starting believing that's what it is. Well, you all come to the next con and try some, and decide for yourselves.

> Next you will be implying that Wahanie sips cool water, or some other
insidious >Lunar abomination.

Eee! I'll never do that. Water is unhealthy. It hardly has any alcohol in it.
Wahanie