Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #212

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:25:29 -0600

    Good to have the Digest back up again. I guess we periodically need to perform the Opening of the Electronic Seas ritual.

> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
> Subject: Rufelza and Wakboth
>
> Andrew Larsen:
>

>> How is Rufelza related to Wakboth?

> She is the daughter of Glorantha and Wakboth (HW:RiG p85).

    Many thanks. Interesting info.

I posted a question about a week ago and don't know if anyone attempted to reply to it or not, so I'll repost it.

    In my campaign, I'm getting set to run the Giant's Cradle scenario, and I was mulling over the possibilility of allowing the PCs to continue with Argrath into Hell (the PCs are all Rune level and have participated in a good number of HQs, so they're getting fairly tough). Has anything been written about what Argrath experienced in Hell? Any ideas how one would run this as a scenario?

Andrew E. Larsen

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #213