After the Cradle

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:34:48 +1300

Andrew Larsen:

> In my campaign, I'm getting set to run the Giant's Cradle scenario, and
>I was mulling over the possibilility of allowing the PCs to continue with
>Argrath into Hell (the PCs are all Rune level and have participated in a
>good number of HQs, so they're getting fairly tough). Has anything been
>written about what Argrath experienced in Hell? Any ideas how one would run
>this as a scenario?

Argrath doesn't go into Hell for a long time. He meets up with Harrek the Berserk and manages to convince him to leave the Cradle alone before being "killed" (or grievously wounded). Argrath and his companions then become Wolf Pirates and sail around the Inner Sea, although they do apparently see the Iron City which is in the Maelstrom (and not in Jrustela as the saga claims). The details are in Argrath's Saga p21.