Myths and military

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:59:54 -0800

Greg Stafford says:

>The Orlanthi know the Pole Star as Rigsdal, the Night Watchman.
>His Polaris identity is Dara Happan, and not exactly the same as the
>Orlanth cult.

        Does Rigsdal have the same dance/choreography attributes that Polaris does?

>Interesting, but I don't see this. All those things are known to the
>Orlanthi before Kallyr.

        Should I take this to mean that "mythic tactics" are possible in Glorantha? If so, how commmon are they? Would they be secret or known to most War cults? (I assume that they would only work on a fairly large scale. I also assume they are a Theist thing.)

Peter Larsen