EWF

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:25:28 +1300

Keith Nellist:

> > A Dragon Emperor of the humans is mentioned in Ingolf's Saga
> > (KoS p188) at the fall of the EWF.

>There is the possibility than a Dragon emperor only appeared when the
>Thrid Council conquered Dara Happa, usurping that Imperial position.

But when the Dragon Sun is killed, they still have an Dragon Emperor of humans. Also there's a distinction IMO between a Dragon Emperor of Humans and the Emperor of Dara Happa. The title might even come courtesy of Godunya from Kralorela.

><<When Isgandrang enslaved the people?>>

>This is after the Third Council was formed wasn't it?

I really don't know. It might be and it might not be.

>BTW does anyone else read EWF as "eee.yoo.ef." rather than "ee
>- -double-yoo-ef" since reading KoS?

Me too.