works in progress

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue Jan 23 10:19:59 2001

> Many events occur inside the empire that you have not yet learned. They
> will never be known to outsiders, and especially to enemies like the Orlanthi.
> To quote the Campign Snopsis (a book we are working on):

OK. There is always, of course, a difficulty trying to use as a context something that is itself a work in progress. I am therefore attracted to either handling the history of Glorantha (like a prequel) or working in an area that is not being currently addressed.

Are there any areas of Glorantha that are either not current WIP or which no major changes are likely to occur in for the near future?