Re: [HeroWars] Searchable index for Glorantha Digest

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_thestableyard.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:31:06 +0000 (GMT)

Crossposted from the HeroWars list, just to let people know how matters are progressing. While I'm in moderator mode, can anyone point me at the last version of the FAQ for the Digest? Thanks.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Tim Ellis wrote:

> Finding them is easy - send a mail to MAJORDOMO_at_CHOASIUM.COM with the
> message body "HELP" for full instructions
>
> Finding something in them is much trickier. I think someone had a
> searchable archive, but I forget the details. The new list owner may
> be able to provide something similar?

I'm working on it. Unfortunatly, this will take a couple of weeks, and initially will only have fairly recent material in it. For the moment, try using the archives at
www.kondalski.com/brian/Glorantha
These are a bit incomplete and not wonderfully searchable, but at least you can get hold of the old archives and use your own search tools. Grep if you have a unix box.

Better service will come as soon as I have time...

Cheers,
Graham

Glorantha Digest Moderator